- By 2020 china and India will be a $10 trillion market for consumer good and services.
- there will be 1 Billion middle class consumers in India and china
- current consumer spending India $991B to $3,584B (by 2020)
- Current consumer spending China $2,036B to $6,187B (by 2020)
- Hence the total is $ 10Trillion by 2020
- In 2000, there were 8 chinese companies, 1 Indian companies in the Fortune 500. In 2010 there were 46 chinese companies, and 8 from India.
- In 2001, China had 1 billionaire and India had 4, Today, there are 115 billionaires in china and 55 in India.
- 83 million chinnes and 54 million indians will become college graduates in current decade (vs 30 million in US)
- China spends $300B annually on public education
- By 2015 the chinese will be the biggest e-shoppers in the world.
- by 2015 1 billion people in india will have cell phones
- by 2016, the home loan market in India will reach $480B
The above stats are not included the non-accountable money in India.