Monday, December 31, 2012

Wish you happy New Year 2013 - “Be the change that you want to see in the world”


Days, weeks, months, years come and go, but what change we are doing in the world is important.
As we progress and new chapters of life are getting revealed day by day
If I look at the world all around,
It’s all about people, places, buildings, events, time, rules and regulations etc
Who is building things like these around me? (a smarter world)
Once I realized the fact that
My life is being a part of the world which are built by some smarter people than me (like Mr. Steve Jobs)
This makes me to come out of it.
My life becomes bigger than the real world. Which include an imaginary world where most innovators, entrepreneurs live in.
I would like to be part of it.
In other words, Mr Gandhi once told
“Be the change that you want to see in the world”

2 comments:

Robert Dannelly said...

Are you using any Entity Framework in .NET?

Saravanan said...

Yes, I used both EF and nhibernate. Sent an email with book details.